1. I should be studying.
2. First midterm is tomorrow (Lifecycle II), followed immediately by a dance practical. (If you know me at all, you won’t be surprised to hear I’m actually a bit nervous about the second one.)
3. Midterm three is on Friday morning, and midterm four is first-thing Monday morning. Oh, and we’re still getting a BOAT-LOAD of new and totally UNMEMORIZABLE information for that class right now. So yeah, that one Monday morning has me shaking in my boots. There is not enough time between now and then to study for it, much less when I have OTHER tests for which to study.
4. There is a pumpkin cookie downstairs calling my name (Andrew gobbled the other two I brought home from class), but I’ve already brushed my teeth. VICTORY.
5. Blogging has been almost non-existent this semester. I apologize.
6. It’s project time again! Just got the new (to me) twin bed for our extra bedroom, and picked out paint samples last night at Lowe’s. New bedding arrived in the mail yesterday. It is all I can do to NOT start sanding that bed frame before midterms are over.
7. Speaking of projects, MUCH work has been done on the garage. It’s like a new building! I’m sure I’ll share pictures at some point…
8. My ‘non-school’ to-do list is growing…and there is nothing I can do about it. Yet again, I failed to: go to the post-office, sharpen my knives, give Hadrian his flea/tick preventative, clean my make-up brushes, pay our Village taxes and write an article. Sigh.
9. I should be studying.
10. Or practicing that silly dance I have to do tomorrow…
One thought on “a (very quick) list”
. My ‘non-school’ to-do list is growing…and there is nothing I can do about it. Yet again, I failed to: go to the post-office, sharpen my knives, give Hadrian his flea/tick preventative, clean my make-up brushes, pay our Village taxes and write an article. Sigh.
A list for Andrew: Give hadrian his heart Worm Med, take pkg, to P.O or UPS (or call UPS and have them come pick up pkg of knives).Write a check for taxes and you put your makeup brushes in the dishwasher! There all done! LOL ❤ Aunt Mary